Thursday, February 11, 2010

another ultrasound

I had an appointment at the fertility clinic today. She went over my 3 day ultrasound, blood test and my HSG. We talked charting and next steps, which looks like it's going to be a clomid/hcg cycle. I'm nervous about it and really hope I'm just pregnant, of course, so I can avoid the drugs altogether.

I did ask her about the ovary pain I've gotten each cycle after/during ovulation, and suddenly I was having another ultrasound so we could see if I ovulated or not, and which side. The doc went above and beyond, which was pretty great! Anyway I saw my ovaries and the corpeus luteum post-ovulation, which was really cool!

So, today is 3dpo (I think) and it seems WAY too soon to have any symptoms. I'm cramping like I always do during ovulation, but what surprises me is how sensitive my nipples are.

Trying to stay positive and hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment