Wednesday, December 26, 2012

mind, body and spirit

As with last time, I'm making this much harder than it could be. I'm reading every blog, website, and message board, second guessing every feeling that might be a symptom. It's enough to send me to a rough place, so I'm trying to remind myself to not go too far and instead take care of my mind, body and spirit.

One of the benefits of the two week wait is that I'm feeling very creative. I've made four new Xmas stockings and a small wreath. I might make another wreath (out of old book pages) - its fun and the small ones go so quick!

Today: playing hooky, taking care of our sick baby (toddler), currently watching Ellen.

Tonight: make a good, healthy dinner, snuggle my child, and hopefully clean a small section of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment