Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a BFP!

I can't even believe it. I bled what I thought was a light period this week (spotting at first but then bright red for 2-3 days before it was gone), but I kept feeling symptoms. I was so mad about feeling queasy and pinchy - I figured the queasiness was from being sick but I was starting to get worried about all of the pinchy feelings I was having in my ovaries and uterus. Then yesterday, at work, I was having breast soreness, a weird taste in my mouth, and was incredibly dizzy. I did some research and found out that bleeding is sometimes normal, so when I got home I decided to take one last pregnancy test. I couldn't believe my eyes, but there was no doubt a positive!!

My bbt was down yesterday, so between that and the bleeding, I'm trying not to get too excited. But man, that's hard. I want to scream it out loud to everyone! I'm pregnant!

It's Saturday and I'm at work all day, so I have to wait until Monday to take a blood pregnancy test. It can not come soon enough.

We joked that with our first child I got a tlp (tiny little positive), but I can honestly say this is a true BFP. I'm so grateful and happy, but cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment