Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10 dpo and cute pictorial cards

I'm so sick of living my life in two-week segments of time. Two week wait, two weeks before we inseminate.

I'm tired and just want to be pregnant already. My life feels on hold and I feel a bit like a hostage of my own body functions (or lack thereof). I know this is common with everyone trying to get pregnant, but I'm feeling discouraged and a bit down about it all.

I bought these on Monday - I'm in love with them! I instantly pictured my baby's room. Now they're at home and I haven't even taken the plastic off of them to look inside. I kind of want to wait until I find out if I'm pregnant or not. Then they'll go into a hope chest of sorts - I'm not sure what that'll look like yet. Anyway it's the first thing I've bought for my future child. It makes me nervous, like I'm too hopeful, or setting myself up. I know B has some things stashed for our future children but we don't talk about it. Maybe we should. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment